Duration: 2 years
Rate: DOE/ Competitive for immediate interviews
Location: Remote + Partial travel (Specify candidate's preferred location)
Must be willing to travel for UAT/ Go-live
(Travel expenses will be paid/reimbursed)
Must work with Buxton on W2 Only!
Required to undergo background check
• Functional professional with 5+ complex, full lifecycle Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management – Order Management/ Distribution implementations and a senior team member, team lead or Project Manager on at least 3 full cycle implementations.
• A minimum of 10 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Supply Chain applications such as: Order-to-Cash (OTC), Procure-to-Pay (PTP), Record-to-Report (RTR), Inventory, Purchasing, Shipping, Global Order Promising (GOP), Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Advanced Pricing, iSupplier, iProcurement, Costing or Configurator.
• Demonstrated experience as a senior resource leading in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
• Experience reporting to C-level client contacts, managing client teams, in addition to on- and off-site, and off-shore functional and technical teams.
• Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements.
• Senior lead experience on complex, international, multi-currency and multi-organization implementations
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments within a structured implementation methodology
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
• Experience managing junior staff