Strategic Consulting / Staff Augmentation
In the rapidly changing technological landscape, it is difficult for businesses to have in-house resources capturing all the skills they need for supporting their business applications. The business reality causing this gap could range from technology advancement, version upgrade, strategy revision to attrition.
Buxton has a service line that helps businesses address this gap by providing highly skilled and professional resources to augment their in-house team.
Below is the list of Staff Augmentation options that we provide:
- Contract Staffing – High Value Teams or Individual subject matter experts for temporary support.
- Contract-to-Hire – A great solution for clients who prefer to evaluate the talent before committing to a direct hire.
- Direct Placement – Search services for clients seeking direct hires.
- Payroll Service – For clients who want to mitigate co-employment risks by having Buxton Consulting be the employer of record using a pre-identified resource to engage on a temporary basis.
Buxton Value Add
- Process Oriented Approach – Buxton has a very structured and professional framework to identify and provide resources that best suit client’s requirement.
- Relationship Management – We go that extra mile to delight our clients. That is why 90% of our clients continue to return to us.
- Ownership – Buxton leadership inculcates the value of taking care of client’s business as if it is our own. Thus we provide only experienced, professional resources to our clients.
Buxton’s flexible and innovative outsourcing engagement models have helped multiple clients reduce costs and improve their bottom-lines. Buxton supports client’s business processes through the following engagement models:
- Offshore Model – The entire design and development is carried on at a cheaper offshore location thus giving direct cost benefit to the client. There is only a Buxton representative at the client site to liaise between them and offshore team.
- Offshore – Onsite Model – A part of the project execution happens at the client end with project manager, functional consultants and domain experts sitting onsite for a major part of the implementation while technical development team usually operates from offshore.
- Onsite Model – This model is used when the client needs rapid implementation so most of the implementation team including the technical resources and DBAs are stationed onsite to facilitate faster development.
- Strategically supplement existing staff or build out new teams quickly
- Reduce program costs while increasing flexibility
- Drive both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Improve process and leverage subject matter experts for specific project needs
- Quickly scale up programs, staff projects and meet unexpected needs
- Pre-employment screening
- Evaluate skills and personal traits prior to hiring individual contractors